Wind Power Trainer
The Wind Power Trainer introduces the fundamentals of wind power and the conversion of kinetic energy into electrical energy through a wind turbine. This can be monitored with the built in voltmeter and ammeter to measure the voltage and current produced. Energy produced is used to power an on board fan, radio, LED lights and charge batteries.
- Measurement of voltage and current of wind energy based DC supply with change in angle of blades
- Measurement of a voltage and current DC supply of a wind energy based supply with change in direction of wind
- Measurement of a voltage and current DC supply of a wind energy based supply with change in wind speed imposed on the blades
- The application of wind energy based DC supply for charging the Ni-Cd battery allowing the load to be used while the module is unexposed to wind
- The application of a wind energy based DC supply for providing electrical energy to domestic items such as a lamp, fan and FM receiver
- Miniature wind turbine trainer.
- Built in Voltmeter and Ammeter
- Charge a battery via wind energy based DC supply